With more than 10 years of experience with GCG, Maggie Ivey designs, consults and implements regional, national and international consumer legal notification programs.Over more than 12 years with GCG, she has used her extensive knowledge of syndicated research touted by the industry to develop defensible opinion- based notice plans effective at reaching class members both nationwide and around the globe.Read More
Maggie Ivey designs and implements some of the largest and highest profile regional, national and international consumer legal notification programs. Over more than 12 years with GCG, she has used her extensive knowledge of syndicated research touted by the industry to develop defensible opinion- based notice plans effective at reaching class members both nationwide and around the globe. Her experience includes consumer fraud, antitrust, telecommunication, securities, banking, insurance, and bankruptcies. Examples of notice programs that Ms. Ivey has worked on include Stefanyshyn v. Consolidated Industries, Blue Rhino In re: Pre-Filled Propane Tank and Benjamin Careathers v. Red Bull Class Action.
Ms. Ivey has been instrumental in incorporating new media and social media into court-approved notice programs. Specifically, she was one of the first media planners to incorporate mobile advertising into legal notice programs. Prior to joining GCG, Ms. Ivey was a media planner with a large advertising agency outside of Washington, D.C. There, she planned and implemented traditional and online media buys for national and regional clients such as Choice Hotels International, PNC Bank, Sallie Mae, CORT Furniture, Children’s National Medical Center and Colonial Williamsburg, among others. She assisted in allocating budgets for billing of over $25 million in advertising.
- James Madison University, B.B.A., Marketing/Advertising, magna cum laude
- “Rule 23 Changes: How Electronic Notice Can Save Money,” Law360. May 29, 2018
- “Rule 23 Changes: Avoid Delays In Class Settlement Approval,” Law360, April 10, 2018
- Co-author, Legal Notice: R U ready 2 adapt? BNA Class Action Litigation Report, Vol 10, No. 14, 7/24/2009, pp. 702-703
- Federal-Mogul Global, Inc.
- Gemelas v. The Dannon Company, Inc.
- In re: Air Cargo Shipping Services Antitrust Litigation
- In re: Reebok Easytone Litigation
- In re: Specialty Products Holding Corp., et al.